CUT HYDRANGEA CARE:
1. Take off plastic sleeve.
2. Cut stems at a 45 degree angle under water in a bucket.
3. Leave them hydrating for 5 minutes.
4. Place flowers in a clean vase.
5. Mist petals with a spray with clean water every other day to avoid dehydration.
6. Make sure the vase always has water above cut stem level.
7. Change vase water and re-cut stems every 3 days.
8. If any flower wilts, completely submerge the flower head in water and place it in the vase again. It will revive!.
9. Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and away from heat and drafts.